The most prevalent complaint couples bring up when there’s a problem in their marriage is that they have trouble communicating.
This is a common belief in a lot of (if not all) marriages.
If you are in the camp that experiences or believes this, listen up. If this is not you, feel free to disregard the rest of this page and go on about your day.
He Said, She Said: Stop Talking Past Each Other and Connect on a Deeper Level is an in-depth eBook that will teach you a completely different way to look at and handle marital communication.
I’ll give you the main idea of this e-course right now.
In marriage (or any relationship for that matter) you cannot not communicate. Everything you do and don’t do, say and don’t say, communicates.
If you believe this as I do, then the issue really becomes – how do you handle the message?
Especially when you disagree or flat out dislike it?
That’s what this book will teach.
- Hear what your spouse is saying without over-reacting or jumping to conclusions
- Be more clear in the messages you send
- Speak more from the best in you
- Live more authentically and better connected with others
To be clear, this is not a substitute for marriage therapy.
He Said, She Said is also be great for couples who:
- are constantly fighting
- fell like they’re roommates more than lovers
- have tried traditional counseling but it didn’t seem to help
- consider themselves a Nice Guy or Nice Girl
- are gridlocked on several issues
- or are stuck in routine and monotony in life and marriage
The cost for this eBook is $67.
As with all Simple Marriage products, if for any reason you don’t like this material or it isn’t useful to your situation, simply let me know and I’ll refund your money. No harm, no foul.
Communication is a major part of life.
What if you were better equipped to handle this aspect of relationships and knew more about how to use it to create a marriage that was out of this world?
Purchase your copy today for $67.